Intake appointment: $180+HST per session
What is included:
- A 50-minute appointment with a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) during which you will explore your reasons for reaching out for help. Mental health, medical, and family history will be collected.
- You will be asked to complete various questionnaires which will be interpreted to better understand your symptoms and difficulties and to develop a suitable treatment plan that meets your individual needs.
- Consultation with prior and/or ongoing care providers (eg. psychiatrist, medical doctor, social worker, dietician, etc.) and/or review of prior diagnostic, assessment, or treatment notes (if applicable).
50-Minute individual sessions: $140+ HST per session
What is included:
- A 50-minute appointment with a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying).
- The focus of these sessions are guided by your goals and treatment plan. Service is provided using evidence-based therapies and supportive counselling is used as required.
- Couple’s Intake appointment: $205+HST for the first 50 minute appointment*
- 50-Minute couples sessions: $180+HST per session
Couple’s therapy may require or benefit from 80 minute sessions – this will be discussed as necessary.
- Group Intake/Orientation: $75-$150+HST per 25 or 50 minute appointment**
- Group sessions: $80+HST per 60 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include psychotherapy or services offered by a registered psychotherapist?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. For your convenience, payment can be made directly online.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure to provide at least 48 hours notice. Full session fees will be applied to no-show or late cancelled appointments.
** Length of group intake appointment will vary based on the group that you are joining. You will always be informed of the duration prior to your first appointment.